Last updated on September 22nd, 2023.
Chakra healing can be a confusing process, especially for beginners. Fortunately, there are multiple high quality books available to help guide you through each step. Each one is written by a reputable author in the field of chakra healing and mindfulness.
The five best chakra healing books available online can all be found on Amazon for great prices. They range from traditional meditation techniques to the modern chakra healing process, and are all written by well known authors in the industry.
The following article is a more in depth look at five of the best chakra healing books on Amazon. It also includes a brief explanation of what chakra healing is and another great resource you can use for chakra healing training.
Chakra Healing Explained
The basic definition of chakra healing is that it’s a form of energy healing. It attempts to heal the spiritual part of your body, not just the physical. It mainly focuses on the seven different chakras we all possess at different points on our physical bodies.
Chakra healing is a process where you bring all seven of your body’s chakras into alignment. It’s meant to help heal your spiritual body, but it can be helpful for your physical and mental health as well. We all have seven main chakras at various points on our physical bodies. These chakras include:
- Root, which represents life’s necessities
- Sacral, which represents emotional expression
- Solar plexus, which represents self esteem
- Heart, which represents vulnerability
- Throat, which represents communication
- Third eye, which represents self reflection
- Crown, which represents mental health
When one or more of these chakras is imbalanced, it can have severely negative effects on our physical and emotional well being. To help avoid this, some people practice chakra healing in order to get the chakras balanced again and keep them balanced.
Some of The Top Authors in Chakra Healing
Some of the top authors in chakra healing include:
- Marcus Aurelius
- Michael A. Singer
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Margarita Alcantara
From ancient to modern, all of these authors offer unique perspectives on chakra healing.
Marcus Aurelius is one of the oldest known philosophers that discussed spiritual healing and meditation. While his work has been translated for a modern audience, his ideas and teachings still remain relevant for chakra healing practices.
Michael A. Singer is a New York Times best selling author, known for his more practical approach to chakra healing and spirituality. His work offers a good balance of transcendental knowledge and realistic practicality.
Dr. Joe Dispenza has two books on the Amazon best seller list, and for good reason. His work breaks down the human psyche and spiritual being to its very core, and builds it back up into something completely new. His books teach normal people how to do this in easy to understand and effective ways.
Finally, Margarita Alcantara is the top female author on chakra healing. She takes a beginner approach to chakra healing, and her writing is easy to understand even without prior knowledge. With multiple simple techniques and exercises, her work is perfect for those just starting out with chakra healing.
5 Great Books to Learn More About Chakra Healing
There are five great books to read to learn more about chakra healing available online. They can all be found on the Amazon best seller list, and all cost under twenty dollars. Furthermore, each book has an average review rate of 4.5 to 5 stars, so you know you’re getting high quality reading.
Five high quality books on chakra healing you can get on Amazon include:
- Meditations: A New Translation by Marcus Aurelius and Gregory Hays
- Living Untethered: Beyond The Human Predicament by Micahel A. Singer
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Chakra Healing: A Beginner’s Guide by Margarita Alcantara
Each book takes a different approach to chakra healing and spirituality, but they all contain high quality information that can help anyone on their spiritual journey.
1. Meditations: A New Translation by Marcus Aurelius and Gregory Hays
The first book is by one of the oldest spiritual thinkers known to humanity. Marcus Aurelius’s ideas have been translated and rewritten by Gregory Hays, so that the modern spiritualist can easily understand them.
The book Meditations: A New Translation contains ideas that were originally conceived by Marcus Aurelius, but are translated into modern language by Gregory Hays. A few things that are discussed in this book include:
- The construction and style of effective meditations
- The life and career of Marcus Aurelius
- How to use ancient meditation techniques in the modern world
This book is perfect for those that want to learn a bit about the history of chakra healing and how to incorporate ancient words into modern life. It’s available on Amazon for only $7.99.
2. Living Untethered: Beyond The Human Predicament by Michael A. Singer
A New York Times best seller, this book offers a view of chakra healing that is both spiritual and practical. It breaks down where our thoughts and emotions come from, and how we can use chakra healing to understand them in a healthy way.
Michael A. Singer is a New York Times best selling author, and wrote Living Untethered: Beyond The Human Predicament. The main things the book discusses are:
- A practical approach to spiritual healing
- Where our thoughts and emotions come from
- How to incorporate spiritual healing into your everyday life
You can purchase it on Amazon for $14.99.
3. Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
This book takes on a more scientific approach to chakra healing. Dr. Joe Dispensa analyzes each aspect of the human mind. He then teaches readers how to break it down and build it up again in our own image.
The next author has written two of the five books on this list, the first of which is Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself. A few things that Dr. Joe Dispenza discusses in this book are:
- The bridge between spirituality and science
- How to break your mind down and build it back up again
- How to be your most authentic self
It’s available on Amazon for $13.29.
4. Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
Combining scientific information with ancient spiritual practices, this book teaches you a plethora of chakra healing techniques. Also by Dr. Joe Dispenza, this book is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal best seller.
The second book on this list by Dr. Joe Dispenza, Becoming Supernatural discusses multiple topics that have to do with chakra healing. A few of these topics include:
- Using the science of the brain to access spiritual realities
- Reconditioning your body to a new mind
- Creating your own reality by shifting your energy
You can purchase it from Amazon for $15.99.
5. Chakra Healing: A Beginner’s Guide by Margarita Alcantara
Last but not least, this book by Margarita Alcantara covers the basics of chakra healing. It’s the best book for those just starting out in chakra healing and spirituality. It covers everything you need to know in an easy to understand and applicable way.
The last book on this list is the most popular book for those just beginning their chakra healing journey. Chakra Healing: A Beginner’s Guide by Margarita Alcantara covers everything you need to know about getting started with chakra healing. A few topics covered in this book are:
- Learning healing techniques in a beginner friendly way
- How to use a variety of techniques to heal spiritually
- Easy to understand illustrations to give spiritual healing a visual
This beginner’s guide is available on Amazon for $9.59.
A Great Resource for Chakra Healing Training
In addition to chakra healing books, there are other resources you can use to guide you through the process. For example, there is a website that has a program that will guide you through a week long chakra healing process.
The website 7 Days Chakras is an online week long program that will walk you through a chakra healing process. The process includes:
- Audio lessons on each chakra
- Printable chakra calendar
- Two in depth classes on each chakra
Coupled with the books described above, this website can be a great resource to guide you on your chakra healing path.
Chakra healing is a great way to get in touch with your spiritual health and start a process of becoming the best version of yourself. It does require some guidance, but the books and resources described above are a great starting point no matter where you are in your journey. You may also like to dive into energy healing best practices here is a list of Books to Learn About Energy Healing.