Last updated on November 18th, 2023.
So, what exactly is an Aura and does it really have a color? Generally speaking, an aura is the energy that surrounds us (and all living beings) in the form of a ray of color. Since auras are not material but they work in concert with our spirit and physical bodies.
What do the colors of auras mean?
Auras are believed by some to be a type of energy field surrounding a person, and different colors are thought to represent different emotions or states of being. However, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of auras, and their supposed meanings are not universally accepted. Some people claim that different colors of auras can indicate different things, such as:
- Red. physical energy, strength, or passion
- Orange. creativity, enthusiasm, or a sense of adventure
- Yellow. intellect, mental clarity, or optimism
- Green. healing, growth, or balance
- Blue. calm, serenity, or spiritual awareness
- Purple. intuition, psychic abilities, or spiritual evolution
It’s important to note that these interpretations are based on subjective beliefs, and are not supported by scientific evidence. Additionally, many people who claim to see auras use their own personal interpretations of the colors, so there is no universally agreed upon meaning.
Is there really an aura around a person?
The idea of auras has its roots in various spiritual and religious traditions, and some people believe that they can see or sense auras. However, this ability has not been proven through scientific research, and there are no scientific explanations for how auras might be created or detected.
Some people believe that they can see auras by using a technique called “auric sight,” which is said to involve looking at a person’s aura through a specific type of vision, but there’s no scientific evidence to support this claim. Additionally, some people claim to be able to detect auras through other means, such as by feeling them or sensing them in some way, but again, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
How do I find out my aura color?
The most simple way of determining your aura color is to identify with the colors based on what you know of your personality. If you’d like a more methodical approach then taking a personality test to objectively assess your personality and then match it to an aura color.
There are a few different ways to assess your personality traits, some of which are:
- Self-report questionnaires. These are surveys that ask you to rate your agreement with statements about your own personality. Examples include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Big Five Personality Traits test.
- Interviews. A trained interviewer will ask you a series of questions about your thoughts, feelings, and behavior, and use that information to determine your personality traits.
- Behavioral observation. This method involves observing a person’s behavior in different situations and drawing conclusions about their personality traits based on their actions.
- Projective tests. These are tests that present a person with an ambiguous or unstructured stimulus, such as an inkblot or a picture, and ask them to describe or interpret it. The idea is that the person’s response will reveal their unconscious thoughts and feelings, and therefore, their personality traits.
What is a rare aura color?
Really this is tied to the traits people have the fewest of. Some personality traits are generally considered to be more positive or desirable than others, and some may be less common.
Examples of some positive personality traits that people may exhibit less often include:
- Emotional intelligence. This refers to the ability to understand and manage one’s own emotions, as well as the emotions of others.
- Empathy. The ability to understand and share the feelings of others
- Altruism. Unselfish concern for the welfare of others
- Humility. The quality of being modest and respectful
- Patience. The ability to wait calmly and without frustration
- Persistence. The ability to continue working towards a goal despite obstacles or setbacks
With that said, Yellow may be the aura color least often seen as it deals with some of the most common personality traits people tend to have difficulty showing.
Which color has the highest energy?
The idea that a single color can represent universal energy is an intriguing concept. Many cultures throughout the world have their own unique interpretations of colors and what they mean some even use them for color therapy, but there may be one hue that stands out amongst them all as being universally associated with bright energy: yellow.
Yellow has long been seen as a symbol of joy and optimism in many parts of the world, from ancient Chinese culture to modern-day Western society. The sunny shade is often used to convey feelings of happiness or positivity, which makes it an ideal choice for representing bright energy on a global scale. In addition to its cheerful connotations, yellow also has associations with enlightenment and wisdom – qualities that are highly valued by many different cultures around the globe.
It’s easy to see why so many people associate yellow with vibrant energies; after all, it’s one of the brightest hues in nature! Whether you view it through cultural lenses or simply appreciate its beauty on its own merits, there’s no denying that this cheery color carries powerful symbolism across multiple societies worldwide – making it perhaps one of most universal representations for positive vibes in existence today!