Last updated on September 26th, 2023.
We all look forward to having good relationships within our family and with people who matter in our life. As humans are social animals, good relationships are essential for our mental and emotional wellbeing. So, whether it is friendships, familial, romantic, or casual, good relations can certainly make life better and healthier. It is impossible to remain happy without having good relationships in our life.
The reality is that most of us are in a bad relationship, and that is due to different reasons such as poor communication, loss of trust, or differences in priorities.
So, while you can work on how to make a relationship last, you can also take the help of tarot cards to learn how you can have happier and more satisfying relationships in your life. Cheating tarot cards, for instance, can tell you if somebody is cheating you, or you can learn more about yourself, what you expect from your partner, and lots more.
The art of Tarot card reading
Tarot card reading is an art that goes back to ancient times. It has been cultivated and made advanced over the years, and already hundreds and thousands of people rely on these cards to learn about their life, their problems, and how they can make their life better. Tarot card reading should not be taken lightly, and thus, it is essential to consider them seriously. The way the cards fall, the numbers you pull out, and how they aid have significant
aspects to say about your life and relationships in general.
Below are some ideas and ways to use tarot cards to improve relationships.
- Understand the cards- Sometimes, spirits speak to us clearly through other means, and tarot cards have become a reliable and popular way of knowing what the universe is trying to communicate to you. Hence, you should have a good idea of how many cards to pull out and what they signify.
- Go to a well-seasoned practitioner – Only an expert and experienced tarot card reader will help you and guide you in the right direction. Unless the person is a seasoned practitioner, it would be difficult to take the help of the tarot cards and get a clear message. As there are plenty of scammers out there, one should do some homework before settling down for an expert and experienced tarot reader.
- Pull the right number of cards- The tarot card reader will ask you to pull out a certain number of cards based on what you want to know about your relationship. For example, a 5-card spread looks at the future of a relationship, while a 6-card spread assesses a current relationship. The 6-card spread is also used for finding a compatible partner. Thus, the different number of cards will point to different aspects of your life and relationships.
- The card number- When you look at the card numbers, you will find that each card has a different meaning. Card number1 describes relationships in general, Card number 2 represents you in the relationships, while Card number 3 describes relationships in general and represents your partner. As a layman, you should have some idea about the meaning of each card and what they stand for.
- The right scene – It is essential to sit in a calm and peaceful corner or place for a tarot card reading. The space should be clear of any clutter and free of any kind of negativity or disturbances. Both the reader and the guest should be in a calm state of mind. Avoid carrying out the tarot card reading process in a noisy place with frequent disturbances.
- Show patience- If one is impatient during the process, it is likely to irritate the spirits. So, the participants should have ample patience when pulling out the cards or reading them. The answer to one question should be discussed fully before moving on to the next. So, don’t be in a hurry to shuffle the cards and pull another set for another reading about your relationships.
- Look for advice – There is plenty of wisdom and advice hidden in the cards pulled out for you. So, do not be afraid to ask questions and look for guidance elsewhere in the cards. When you reverse the cards, there are indications regarding how you can heal yourself and what are the possible solutions for a hurting relationship. There is a lesson to learn from each card, so pay full attention.
- Focus on yourself – When pulling out the cards, and seeking answers, always focus on yourself and not your partner. After all, the guidance is meant for you, and thus, you need to focus on your role and place in a particular relationship. You are unlikely to get clear answers if you have someone else on your mind during the tarot card reading.
Many people are unsure about what to ask their tarot card readers. Here are some pointers to steer you on the right track.
Questions to ask
If you are not very sure as to how to go about or what questions to ask during the tarot card reading about your relationships, just ask the following.
- Is the relationship right for me?
- What are the future prospects of this relationship?
- What are the key challenges at this moment?
- What needs to be let go, and how to move forward?
- What are I and my partner bringing to the relationship?
- What is the most likely outcome of this relationship?
- Which areas of relationships need more attention for growth together?
Take advantage of the tarot card reading to improve your life and relationships. After all, there is a universe hidden within those cards, and its spirits are trying to communicate essential information about your life. Every card has a different story to tell and a lesson to learn from. Follow the right cues and make yourself and the people in your life happy with better relationships.
A positive and loving relationship is good for all, practically as well as emotionally. Take advantage of the illuminating tarot spreads and gain valuable insights into your relationships. If you’re looked for great books to read to improve your relationship we’ve got you covered there too!