Last updated on December 1st, 2023.
To be a life coach is to help those in need, identify their goals, and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. By doing this, you’re greatly helping others maximize their full potential and reach their desired results. Certain people need life coaches, similarly to how athletes need their coaches to provide experience, support, and good insight with an objective perspective.
Here’s a list of the 7 best life Coach Certifications Online:
- School of Positive Transformation: Integrative Coaching
- INLP Center: Certified Life Coach
- iPEC: Life Coach Certification Program
- IAP College: Life Coach Certificate Online
- Goal Setting to Success: Life Coach Certification
- Law of Attraction: Life Coach Certification
- New Skills Academy: Life Coach Certification
Beginning your journey as a life coach is exciting and perhaps a bit overwhelming at times. Finding a good education is the foundation of your life coaching business. You want the best for yourself, to, therefore, provide the best for your future clients.
The 7 Best Life Coach Certifications Online
With these online courses, you’ll be provided with top of the line education from renown experts in your desired field. The wonderful thing about having your education online is you’re able to have 24/7 access to all the resources to help you succeed.
Starting a life coach career has never been more attainable with life coach experts right at your fingertips, anytime, and any amount of times you so desire. As trained experts are very patient and happy to assist in any questions or difficulties you’re struggling with. Experts help explain various coaching ideals in a simple, practical language.
When searching online for ideas regarding your future, you’ll want to be sure you’re finding the best of the best education for yourself. Meaning information that’s updated and relevant to not only today’s crazy times, but your personal purpose.
Some amazing additions to these resourceful online life coach courses include:
- No Prequal Required for any Courses
- Courses can be viewed on all internet-connected devices
- Low-Cost Tuition
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- Immediate access
- Able to go at your own pace
- Availability to view previous student reviews and ratings
- Instructors with professional and practical knowledge
- A legit certificate of completion
1. School of Positive Transformation: Certificate in Integrative Coaching
The School of Positive Transformation offers an Accredited Certificate in Integrative Coaching online course. This course is for anyone who would like to help others change their behavior, their mindset, their whole life for the better? Also, for anyone who is passionate about supporting people in transforming themselves, their families, their communities! ‘Accredited Certificate in Integrative Coaching’ (ACIC) is the only coaching course that brings together many of the pioneers and leading authorities in this field, along with some of its rising stars, to form the strongest faculty the world of coaching has ever seen.’
With Integrative Coaching, a combination of many different coaching styles are taught, so that students can approach coaching using various methods.
This ACIC course is filled with inspiring content in the form of:
- Reflections and so much more.
There is also a whole module dedicated to helping you to establish your coaching business once you complete the program.
This program has been awarded the Accredited Award in Coach Training (AACT) from the world-renowned Association for Coaching (AC). Once you finish the course, students will be guided through the process of becoming an accredited coach. This online course can be taken from anywhere around the globe to meet the different schedules of each student, ACIC is packed with everything you need to become a successful coach!
2. iNLP Center: Certified Life Coach
The iNLP Center offers an amazing Life Coach Training. This ICF-Accredited course provides up to Four Professional Certifications: Master Life Coach, Life Purpose Coach, NLP Practitioner (P.NLP) and NLP Master (M.NLP). Students are able to attend unlimited Live Training Sessions at flexible times, 6 days per week! Students can access this self-paced on NLP’s 100% online platform any time they want.
They offer 35+ small group training sessions each week where students work directly with their trainers in their our zoom classrooms for feedback, Q&A, and coaching practice! Student’s will have ongoing Life Coach Training Support!
Some key skills students will learn after this course are:
- Reading clients
- Overcoming obstacles to achieve goals
- Learning about the ‘Hidden Structure of the Mind’
- Mastering decision and motivation strategies
- Mastering the ‘Language of Influence’,
- Transforming relationships
With these tools you’ll be able to:
- Gather the right information from your client
- Transform meaning to get unstuck
- Understand non-verbal communication and rapport, to fully comprehend their past to program their future.
This course basically offers all the best tools and skills you need to become a successful life coach!
3. iPEC: Life Coach Certification Program
IPEC stands for the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. Discover the power of core energy and professional coaching with iPEC’s Life Coach Training Program! Learn more about coaching, coach training, building a coaching business, and everything in between in this program.
IPEC’s Coach Training Program contains live three-day modules of training where students are required to attend all three modules to complete the certification. Along with 320 hours of coach training and earning three different certifications.
Certified Professional Coach.
With this certification you’ll be able to address the fundamental cause of clients roadblocks, release their potential, and effect meaningful, long-term change, allowing them to not only achieve their objectives, but also become the most confident, self-reliant, and fulfilled version of themselves.
Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner
ELI is an effective assessment available only through iPEC. This certification allows coaches to quantify and analyze an individual’s underlying energy patterns—beliefs, anxieties, and unconscious programming— enabling coaches to provide the deepest, most effective coaching. Knowing their patterns in concrete terms makes it much easier
Certification in COR.E Dynamics
Also specific to iPEC, students will learn additional techniques to maximize performance and shift energy according to their client’s specific needs and challenges. Allowing them to achieve their goals quickly and efficiently. COR.E being an advanced degree in coaching.
Apart from these certifications, you will learn everything you need to be an effective and professional coach. There are a lot of benefits to taking IPEC’s online coaching program, but it does not offer right-away online purchasing. So talking to the admissions team is the first step towards taking this course. Giving an opportunity for students to decide whether the program is a good match for them.
If you have a desire to learn and improve, experience different perspectives and have the ability to make the most of all available resources and opportunities, IPEC is perfect for you!
4. IAP College: Life Coach Certificate Online
Start your career as a professional life coach by pursuing the Life Coach Certificate Course by IAP College. This course will introduce you to the important principles and practical techniques of life coaching. You will also learn how to start your own life coaching business and getting clients.
This course will teach you how to become a life coach, as well as how to establish your own company as a life coach. The following are some of the topics covered in the Life Coach Certificate Course:
- Business Coaching
- Carbon Coaching
- Career Coaching
Providing Life Coaching Services
- How to Coach Individuals
- Coaching Groups
- Ways to Deliver Life Coaching Services
- Life Coaching Tools
- Evaluating the Life Coaching
Ways to Learn Life Coaching
- Learning From Other Coaches
- Get Life Coaching Experience
- Other Resources for Life Coaching
Starting Your Own Life Coaching Business
- Starting Life Coaching Full-Time or Part-Time
- Creating a Life Coaching Business Plan
- Legal Matters for Life Coaches
Getting Life Coaching Clients
- Choose Your Target Market
- Promotional Tools for Life Coaching
- Marketing Techniques for Life Coaches
This course is self directed and you can choose to complete the assignments at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Most people complete the course in 6 weeks, but you can complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks. The Life Coach Course is set up to allow you to learn independently, but hey also have faculty members available to help you succeed in the course and your career.
IAP is a reputable institution that upholds itself to high standards offering affordable online certification courses to as many people as possible. Join the team today to become a certified life coach!
5. Life Purpose Life Coach Certification
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are back with another well-made professional life-coaching course from Udemy, this time based around the ideas of one’s life purpose. Although this course may better be suited for those with at least a basic understanding of life-coaching and its philosophies.
Whether you’re a coach, counselor, speaker, or other professionals who work with people often. Or if you find you simply have a passion for helping others live more fulfilling lives. This course is sure to benefit you to start coaching your clients to discover their true purpose immediately.
Here’s a bit about what you can expect to gain from this course;
- Conditioning. Teach clients the power of overcoming limiting conditioning from social and childhood influences.
- Passions/interests. Explore clients greatest passions and interests.
- Talents/skills. Help others find their natural talents and skills.
- Personality. Understand how to investigate clients personality type and gain insight into their personal desires and inclinations.
- Experiences. Look back through clients experiences, for hidden clues or patterns in their timeline.
- Coincidences. Help others gain the understanding of coincidences and their hidden meanings and purpose.
- Limiting beliefs. End all limiting belief systems and rewrite new, empowering ones. Also how to stop excuses that may hold people back.
- Empowerment. Empower clients to take their power back from others.
- Purpose. Help clients find their purpose to build a clear statement to write their personal manifesto as a “powerful declaration of intent”.
Just about every human being will ask themselves at some point in their lives, “What is my life purpose?” It’s human nature to have these curiosities. The Riveras have provided you with the exact blueprint that they’ve been successfully using for years to help clients discover their true purpose in life.
6. Law of Attraction Life Coach Certification
The Law of Attraction Life Coach Certification program offers a high-energy, results-oriented coaching process along with the necessary tools to help clients allow their successes to occur by mastering the law of attraction.
The Riveras built this course to help their students apply the principles taught toward their business. By attracting their ideal clients and putting yourself into the state of allowing before every session. You’ll be able to build your own professional law of attraction coaching program to use on clients.
What you can expect to learn in this course;
- Cultivate trust in themselves to find their own answers and solutions
- Cultivate trust in yourself to find the answers and solutions you’re looking for.
- Recover from life challenges like a champion.
- Find the difference of the time to take action and when to relax.
- Find your clients path of least resistance toward their well-being and success.
- How to quiet a frantic mind.
- Use the LoA tools to unlock the block holding back ideas, solutions and creativity.
- Live in greater focus, clarity, and excellence.
- Learn the power of manifestation and become a master!
- How to use LoA tools to let abundance flow with great ease and joy.
- Build great self-love and confidence
- Using the LoA tools to attract healthy, rewarding relationships.
- The power of music.
- Let whatever the heart wants, happen and enjoy the journey!
The Riveras are committed to providing you with the proper science and psychology to all their beliefs. This will greatly help you and your clients gain a true understanding of the power of the mind.
With step-by-step processes and tools, you’ll be a master of the law of attraction in no time. Then you can successfully help your clients take the right action, quiet their running mind, and unlock that block. Are you ready to use the Law of Attraction to transform your life and the life of those around you?
7. New Skills Academy: Life Coach Certification
This is a CDP (Continuing Professional Development) certified Course from New Skills Academy. Many life coaching courses merely revolve around the ideas of goal-setting and managing emotions. The Life Coach Certification from New Skills Academy will ensure you understand just how valuable Life Coaching is and the transformation it can make in other’s lives.
Just some of the focus areas of learning in this course are:
- How and why people benefit from life coaching and what the process of life coaching actually involves.
- Insights into the meaning of foundational values and the effect of limiting beliefs on our lives and how life coaching can help change our thinking.
- How you can choose to specialize in different types of life coaching depending on your interest and inclination and the important qualities of an empowering life coach.
- Important communication and active listening skills that help you to become a great life coach.
- The basics and fundamentals of life coaching and how core belief systems direct our thinking and decision-making processes.
- And so much more…
By completing this course you will be able to help analyze a person’s current life and lifestyle and find out why they’ve become “stuck.” You’ll learn how to ask relevant questions and really give the client the tools to self-examine and guide them to explore approaches to putting their lives back on track.
With this course you’ll be able to study at your own pace and access the material anytime. All it takes is an internet connections. You’ll also have lifelong access to the material!
For more information, check out their course home page and see if this is the right Life Coach Certification Course for you!
How Much Does a Life Certification Cost?
The exciting journey of becoming a certified life coach is thankfully not one that is going to necessarily break the bank.
For a beginner course, you can look to pay a balance of anywhere from $600-2000. Once completed and you are building your business and profiting from your successes, you can then move on to more experienced courses to help you master your niche and gain other useful skills! These more advanced classes can cost anywhere from $1,500-8,000.
Again, finding a good beginners course comes with the necessary dedication toward finding the right class for you. And don’t feel rushed to buy all the life coaching courses you can find to up your skill set as fast as possible- life coaching is an experience you can really mostly learn by doing. And it’s constantly changing, evolving with people and the times. Wait until you’re profiting from your business to continue purchasing for it.
(Still questioning if being a life coach is a real job? This article has everything you need to know about the profession!)
How do You Become a Certified Life Coach?
If you feel motivated by others’ successes and naturally find yourself setting goals for not only yourself but those around you as well, you should seriously consider at least taking a course in life-coaching to see how it feels for you.
Becoming a life coach in three steps:
- Take some time to research classes and courses, find one that you like and fits your needs.
- Contact and confirm the course is a good fit for you.
- Enroll and Complete the course for your certification.
You have the option to coach clients on just about any topic you love. Or if you have any past experience, whether it be to help improve a skill, achieve goals, find a more meaningful life, find true happiness, get healthy, overcome challenges, start a business or anything else you feel would help someone transform their lives for the better.
If you know you want to be a professional certified life coach, or are a life coach and want to strengthen your skills. Perhaps you’re a therapist or counselor who is looking to enhance your skills and services. Whatever your reason may be, you should definitely consider diving into the rapidly growing career path of a life coach.
How Long Does it Take to Become a Certified Life Coach?
Online courses can always be a dream because knowing you have ultimate control of your schedule you imagine you’ll get all your work done in half the time of a regular setting. However, this isn’t always the case for students when that total independent schedule may do more harm than good, in the name of procrastination.
Typically courses can be completed within a few weeks. Depending on the course you choose, it’s length and depth, you can expect some classes to have anywhere from just 16 hours of course material to others looking at over 100 hours of material. Not including studying and implementing techniques on yourself, friends, and family.
Again, this all depends on the student more than the course itself necessarily. It’s the responsibility of the student to dedicate time toward their studies every day to see real success and for a mental shift to occur.
Daily studies and practices should greatly help with the process of completing your courses and becoming a certified life coach. And after you completed the course and got certified you can start looking at how to get your first clients as a life coach!
Depending on your dedication you can expect to see an incredible change and a beautiful path unravel before your eyes, leading you toward your future in life-coaching. Or you can slack-off, lose motivation, and then begin to feel like a failure and possibly give up.
The choice is on the student. You have the power to be credible and disciplined, by expanding your mind in these classes and this sharing your knowledge with others for their benefit is attainable. So quickly too!
What are you waiting for?
Now is the time to become a certified life coach. As one of the fastest-growing businesses in the world today, you have the power at your fingertips, to learn, help, and benefit others for a living. The feeling of being a life coach, and watching one of your clients break through their doubts and achieve their goals provides you with a happiness that can’t be described but must be felt.
To become a certified life coach has never been easier. Above are listed the 7 best life-coaching certification courses online today. However, that doesn’t mean you absolutely have to take one of them. Do your research, thoroughly and only enroll once you’re absolutely positive it’s the correct decision.
The nice thing about the above courses, is they all provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you start the course and don’t vibe with the material too well. Simply, get a refund and try again. You really have nothing to lose in taking action toward your certified life coach journey.
Start by taking a beginner course, lay the foundation for a basic understanding. And begin building your business. Allow yourself time to find your life coaching niche. Once you feel you have found one; whether that be decision making, mindfulness, law of attraction, or so many more, consider taking another class revolving around the ideas of that niche. By doing this you’ll greatly improve your inner knowledge and credentials as a life coach.
To put it simply, people need coaches. They don’t typically like to admit it, but anyone- achieving any goal can benefit from the advice from someone with experience and wisdom. People are usually so tied up in their own stresses it’s difficult for them to calm down, breathe, and see the clear solution right in front of them. Or perhaps they can see the solution but struggle to arrive there successfully.
Life coaching is a business of helping others, the happiness it brings to you, and others is undeniable and indescribable, to say the least. Find out this feeling for yourself, and have fun learning about exactly how achievable we humans are and the hidden power of our minds.